Saturday 4 December 2021

" If I had my child to raise over again "

 





“If I had my child to raise over again"


I’d build self-esteem first and the house later

I’d finger paint more and point the finger less

I would do less correcting and more connecting

I’d take my eyes off my watch and watch with my eyes

I would care to know less and know to care more

I’d take more hikes and fly more kites

I’d stop playing serious and seriously play

I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars

I’d do more hugging and less tugging

I’d see the oak tree in the acorn more often

I would be firm less often and affirm much more


I’d model less about the love of power
And more about the power of love.

Diane Loomans






No comments:

Post a Comment

300 "Nutrition for the Soul"0

So, how are you living your "Dash" ?                                                                                              ...