Saturday 15 January 2022

" Pause, Reflect, Support..."


 Pause, reflect and remember Ashling's Family, Friends, Teachers and Children at her School. 


The Empty Chair on the Late Late Show speaks for itself. 

Below is the message for Parents, Grandparents, Teachers etc.  to pass on to Children and Students at Home, in the Community and at School. 


I believe that every school both Primary and Secondary should have their own Peace Candle to light in solidarity to create a peaceful world - The statement on the candle below reads as follows: 

" I am for Peace, that means I will always create peace at Home, at School, in the workplace and in the world"   - a Mantra to say often - you can make a difference



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you love her enough

  0 If You Love Her Enough   My friend John always has something to tell me. He knows so much that young men have to have older and more w...