Saturday 3 September 2022

Read to your Children


  Parent comments: 

“ I have always read my girls a bedtime story every night from being less than a year old. My oldest now is 7 and reading books way beyond what she should be reading at her age. I'm thankful she has that love of books. I never had that as a child I just hope her younger sister follows in her footsteps.”


Its the best time with your children, watching their faces as you are reading the story.”

“ Reading to your child reaps rewards for both child and parents. It creates a beautiful bond that's priceless.”


“When my son was small, I had to work evenings and would miss putting him to bed. I made recordings of myself reading all his favourite books, so he could fall asleep to the sound of my voice reading to him. Years later when my son was a teen, I heard my voice from one of those recordings coming from behind my son’s closed door.”




Watch these links : "Look up"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dLU6fk9QY&t=219s&ab_channel=GaryTurk

and "Eat Together"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLsSy64xILI&ab_channel=SuperAds

1 comment:

  1. So important. Easy to forget and take the "seemingly" less troublesome route.

    ReplyDelete

300 "Nutrition for the Soul"0

So, how are you living your "Dash" ?                                                                                              ...