Sunday, 13 September 2026

" I Rise " - you can rise up from anything.

 





 I rise - fearless Soul.

From the ashes of silenceFrom the weight of the fallFrom the edge of breakingI stand tall
Through the dark I rememberThrough the pain I decideI was never defeatedI rise
Every scar is a lessonEvery wound is a sparkEvery step through the shadowsLit my heart
I feel the fire growingI feel the strength returnI was made for risingI burn, I burn
Push me down, I rise againBreak the storm, I won't bendThrough the pressure, I igniteI was born to win this fight
I riseHigher than the fear inside meI riseStronger every time I fallNothing can hold meNothing controls meI rise, I rise, I rise
Through the weight of the worldThrough the test of timeThrough the voice of doubtI still climb
Every breath is powerEvery step is flameI don't wait for destinyI become the name
Push me down, I rise againBreak the storm, I won't bendThrough the pressure, I igniteI was born to win this fight
I riseHigher than the fear inside meI riseStronger every time I fallNothing can hold meNothing controls meI rise, I rise, I rise
I stand, I fight, I riseI stand, I fight, I riseThrough the fire, I transformThrough the storm, I am reborn
I rise (Rise up, rise up)I rise (Rise up, rise up)I riseI stand, I fight, I riseNothing will stop meNothing denies meI rise, I rise, I rise
I riseHigher than the fear inside meI riseStronger every time I fallNothing can hold meNothing controls meI rise, I rise, I rise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKR3jINH1uA&list=RDzKR3jINH1uA&start_radio=1




No comments:

Post a Comment

" I Rise " - you can rise up from anything.

   I rise - fearless Soul. From the ashes of silence From the weight of the fall From the edge of breaking I stand tall Through the dark I r...