Sunday 18 March 2018

" One Day" : "Nutrition for the the Soul "


Hello and good morning everyone ,
Woke up here in Dublin this morning to see we are covered again 
in a blanket of snow and it is still pelting down !!

what a great result achieved yesterday St Patrick's Day
 victory for Ireland 24 against England 15 at Twickenham
winning both the Triple crown and the Grand slam. !!
Well done to the "Boys in Green", they did us proud !!

and now for some "nutrition" , it is great to come across 
a song with great lyrics : " One Day " by Matisyahu.
giving hope for the future for many who suffer the pain of war,
gun attacks and the evil that exists in our world.
click on the link below and have the sound full on 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXACMQtuuZI


and here are the Lyrics:

One Day…… Matisyahu


Sometimes I lay under the moon
I thank God I'm breathing
And then I pray don't take me soon
Because I am here for a reason
Sometimes in my tears I drown
But I never let it get me down
So when negativity surrounds
I know some day it'll all turn around
Because

“ All my life I've been waiting for
I've been praying for
For the people to say
That we don't wanna fight no more
They'll be no more war
And our children will play
One day (x6)”

It’s not about win or lose
Cause we all lose when they feed on the souls of the innocent
Blood drenched pavement
Keep on moving though the waters stay raging
In this maze you can lose your way
It might drive you crazy but don't let it faze you no way
Sometimes in my tears I drown
But I never let it get me down
So when negativity surrounds
I know some day it'll all turn around
Because

One day this all will change
Treat people the same
Stop with the violence
Down with the hate
One day we'll all be free
And proud to be under the same sun
Singing songs of freedom like
Why-ohhhhhhhh
Why-ohhh-ohhh-ohhh
Why-ohhhhh-why-ohhh


and now listen to this version of the same song that a friend in Canada sent to 
me where 3,000 muslim and jew gathered together to sing "One Day"....
it has an energy filled with hope peace and resurrection. 
click the attached link 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqvKDCP5-xE

Share all with your family and friends (by using the links below via email, fb etc.)
+ leave your comments below where the pencil is
take care..patm

6 comments:

  1. Received with thanks! Jeez Pat, wouldn't be able for you blogging!! Chat soon Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat I heard about you from a close friend Bro John Brazil..who worked as a Presentation Brother in Barbados and St Lucia. I enjoyed your blog and the Canadian version of One Day. I now live in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. NUTRITION

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replenish 360 offers one of the most affordable wellness and preventative services that are personalized and one of the most activating one-of-a-kind IV drip and infusions, vitamin and antioxidant supplementation, micronutrient therapy, and other additional supplementary wellness services to “renew your body, refresh your mind, and restore performance.” IV Hangover

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everybody
    As you know that nutrition is the most important for alive body. its giving a energy for work and one more thing you must avoid that black nutrition for himself. It is Good article Blog Thanks for sharing.
    body positive dietitian
    body positive nutritionist
    nyc eating disorder dietitian
    eating disorder nutritionist
    haes nutritionist
    haes nutritionist nyc
    haes nutritionist near me
    nutrition counseling nyc
    Black nutritionist
    Black dietitian

    ReplyDelete

300 "Nutrition for the Soul"0

So, how are you living your "Dash" ?                                                                                              ...