Sunday 3 December 2023

Like a prayer - Bring them home.

 






On October 7, the Hamas terror group attacked Israel with over 3,000 gunmen, who burst through the border with the Gaza Strip, rampaging through southern communities, where they killed over 1,400 people, the vast majority civilians.- men, women and children — from the elderly to babies — and  then took with them many hostages back to Gaza.

Koolulam said : “We connected with the families of the abductees and together with them we want to do what we know best, which is to sing together and create a human harmony that asks the whole world to stand under a clear message: return the innocent citizens, children and elderly to the empty beds in their homes.”

Participating conductors from, among other locations, the United States, Japan, China, England, Ukraine, Chile, Germany, and the Netherlands, “mobilized at record speed to record with us a new arrangement of a song by Madonna.”

The conductors have been tasked with teaching the new version of the song to their local communities, “whether it’s from synagogues, churches, mosques, orchestras around the world - to raise awareness to demand the captives be released.

Life is a mystery                                                                                                                  Everyone must stand alone  ( I can feel your power)

“I hear you call my name
and it feels like home
I hear your voice
it’s like an angel sighing
I have no choice
I hear your voice
It feels like flying
I close my eyes
Oh God I think I’m falling
out of the sky
I close my eyes
heaven help me”

The chorus of the song then follows:

“When you call my name
its like a little prayer
I’m down on my knees
I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour, I can feel your power
Just like a prayer, you know I’ll take you there”


Just like a child whisper softly to me                                                                                    You're in control                                                                                                                 Just like a child now I'm dancing,                                                                                      It's like a dream no end and no beginning
You're here with me
It's like a dream
Let the choir sing (when you call my name)
Just like a prayer
Your voice can take me there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQytZKz_QGM&list=RDOQytZKz_QGM&start_radio=1&ab_channel=MarceloKisilevski

 


   Mantra for the world:   " I am for Peace, that means I will always create Peace at Home, at School 
in the Workplace and in the World. "                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you love her enough

  0 If You Love Her Enough   My friend John always has something to tell me. He knows so much that young men have to have older and more w...